"If you can’t solve a problem then there is an easier problem you can solve. Find it." George Pól
Pets require understanding from their owners. It's never the pet's fault, it's always the humans around them.
Don't accept criticism from someone you wouldn't take advice from.
A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Trust your gut. Trust your intuition.
Much of what is popular today will be laughed at in years to come.
Don't believe much of what you read or hear.
Take everything with a large dose of skepticism and look for the sources for the truth.
"What he thought was the work of another master, was indeed a shallow echo, a reflection of his own longing, and need to connect. Where the imitation proves, not even to be an imitation, but the banal chatter of chimps, enhanced only by the mind of the creative genius tired of unilateral expression."
Member for 4 years, 4 months
149 profile views
Last seen May 24 at 1:38
Top network posts
- 74 How can I fix my relationship with my 7 month old cat after I've constantly abused her the past month?
- 45 How to get list of downloaded apps (paid/free) by a user from Google Play?
- 40 Latest update on enabling and disabling mobile data programmatically
- 39 Why is Unity ignoring the initialized value of a non-static public field?
- 38 How much purring is too much purring?
- 34 Is there anything I should know or consider before giving a pet as a gift?
- 33 Maintain Immersive mode when DialogFragment is Shown
- View more network posts →