In loving memory of Dyani
"If you can’t solve a problem then there is an easier problem you can solve. Find it." George Pól
Pets require understanding from their owners. It's never the pet's fault, it's always the humans around them.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
112 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 17:54
Top network posts
- 72 How can I fix my relationship with my 7 month old cat after I've constantly abused her the past month?
- 45 How to get list of downloaded apps (paid/free) by a user from Google Play?
- 39 Latest update on enabling and disabling mobile data programmatically
- 36 Why is Unity ignoring the initialized value of a non-static public field?
- 36 How much purring is too much purring?
- 34 Is there anything I should know or consider before giving a pet as a gift?
- 33 Maintain Immersive mode when DialogFragment is Shown
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
16 Moderator Position Open — Nominees Needed Jun 2 '17
14 I'm stepping down as moderator Mar 3 '19
7 Betta's at bottom of tank duplicates Jan 9 '18
6 I want no more help with this situation Jan 23 '19
5 Should [heart-failure] be renamed [heart-disease] Jul 29 '17
5 Should we be telling questioners to calm down? Jun 4 '17
4 What has happened to this site? Oct 8 '16