Trying not to drive myself mad combining a full-time job as a Mobile App Developer and caring for a Siberian show cat / ex-breeding queen and her 4 offsprings. Have had cats since 1995 and will continue having them for the rest of my life. Have also had a dog as a child (my sister took him with her when she got married), a turtle, and a rooster. The rooster lived till he was 8 y.o., I don't know if it's a lot or not.
Am very bitter about the level of local vet medicine and am a general cat health/welfare nerd with experience dealing with chronic conditions without qualified help, and a bit paranoid because of that.
Also, aspie here. I might inadvertently step on your sore spots, so just believe me when I say that I didn't mean to. I'm not here to aggravate anyone, I'm just very bad at social staff.
Top network posts
- 12 Can a new cat owner, with no experience handling animals, be expected to successfully restrain a cat using a towel?
- 12 How can I train my kitten not to eat my food?
- 11 Best practices for version control in Unity?
- 8 Are there any breeds of domestic cat that are bred primarily for their intelligence?
- 6 Lollipop VMs in Genymotion - possibly ARM Translation not working
- 6 A way to say 'hello' to a dog?
- 6 Kitten stopped using litterbox, how should I correct him?
- View more network posts →