I worked for several years in a public aquarium, in a few different education and animal husbandry positions. Most of my experience is with animals that are not really "pets" -- jellyfish, tidepool animals, food cultures, things like that -- but the basics are not so different.
Right now I'm keeping a planted 40-gallon long aquarium with a vaguely South American theme. I currently have small schools of three-lined corydoras, ornate tetras (Hyphessobrycon bentosi), common hatchetfish, Otocinclus, and a pair of clown plecos.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 '15 at 20:24
Top network posts
- 35 What better way to concatenate string in python?
- 21 Can I use a gecko to get rid of a cockroach infestation?
- 18 Do fish get bored, and if so, how can fish boredom be identified?
- 14 Why do fish tanks have closed roofs?
- 13 Is it okay to keep my fighter fish all by itself in a bowl?
- 13 Which fishes can live together with neons?
- 12 Do plecos keep their territory permanently?
- View more network posts →