Currently the sole test specialist for a team of 10. Building automation from scratch and having fun. I write SF & Fantasy in what I laughingly refer to as my spare time, and I'm a few cats short of Crazy Cat Lady.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '19 at 11:47
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing♦ 27.2k 27.2k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Pets 6.5k 6.5k 2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 363 363 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 266 266 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Area 51 220 220 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Exactly how are BDD, TDD, ATDD, Kanban and Scrum different from a waterfall approach?
- 50 Why is a dedicated QA team member necessary?
- 36 With good unit tests, do I also need acceptance tests?
- 35 Is it realistic to try to hire someone who is a developer and a tester?
- 35 What's the difference between a good test and a bad test?
- 31 What is a good KPI for software QA?
- 30 One of my team members executed security test without any consent
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
5 1st Year Anniversary Party! Sep 16 '14
2 Please refrain from using comments to answer Aug 12 '15
0 Poor quality advice in answers and comments Oct 16 '13
-3 Human medications on pets Oct 16 '13