Eager to Play
I'm a 20-something living in the Northeast United States. I have loved animals all my life and have owned dogs, cats, snakes, horses, and sheep. I am an animal behavior enthusiast and would love to chat! I am nonbinary and use they/them pronouns.
(Horse in a bottle)
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 18:08
- Pets 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Parenting 493 493 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 466 466 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 368 368 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is this normal first day home behavior for my kitten, or should I be concerned?
- 44 How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?
- 19 What can I do to help the players remember the rules?
- 18 Should a puppy with its first vaccinations meet a dog that’s not fully vaccinated?
- 16 What to do when we are concerned about the sexualisation of our 20-month-old son?
- 13 As a player with ADHD, how do I avoid disrupting the game?
- 11 How can I make an NPC useful without overshadowing the player characters?
- View more network posts →