- Make the common easy, and make the uncommon possible.
- Make it easy to use, and hard to abuse.
- Do one job, and do it well.
- Apply the Principle of Least Astonishment
- Don't fix a performance problem that you don't have.
- Today's unit tests are tomorrow's regression tests.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '15 at 14:26
- Puzzling 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Pets 920 920 11 gold badge88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 309 309 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 270 270 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 My attempt at the world's shortest riddle: One rhyme, / Space, time
- 24 What forms of "body language" can be identified in snake behaviour?
- 23 Draw a line through all doors
- 18 Draw a line through all doors
- 17 Look who just showed up!
- 17 Why didn't Ford Prefect detect Zaphod Beeblebrox's visit to Earth?
- 16 How come so many species in Star Trek universe have compatible communications technologies?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
4 Should [holiday] be a synonym of [vacation]? Jun 12 '14
0 Is [Mythbusting] a meta tag? Jun 2 '14
-1 Where do we stand on lab animals? Jun 21 '14
-3 Do we need to separate [pet-safety] from [safety]? Jun 8 '14