I write wordplay-ish text adventures for fun. I use Python to create regression testing scripts and also to find word patterns. http://andrewschultz.itch.io has my portfolio. Threediopolis, Fourdiopolis Shuffling Around, A Roiling Original, The Problems Compound, Ailihphilia and Very Vile Fairy File. They're written in Inform 7, which helped me understand object-oriented programming very nicely.
I mostly lurk on StackOverflow, liking questions that I was a bit too scared to ask or didn't have time to ask. I feel smart when I can edit a good answer that just needs a bit of touching up. It's a bit of a relief to see how many people had my question before I did. I've learned so much.
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chess 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Pets 857 857 33 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 691 691 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 356 356 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 How do I deal with snarky comments about self-help/motivational books?
- 12 How to handle someone who puts their head on my shoulder in sleep while travelling
- 11 Outsmarting an intelligent copycat in the Ultrasymmetrical English
- 11 Eight pawns vs seven exercise: how to win?
- 6 Parsing a key=value config file for a Python FreeCell game
- 5 Why do people say blitz chess can be bad for your chess?
- 5 How to get to 2000 ELO rating
- View more network posts →