Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '18 at 14:33
- Space Exploration 4k 4k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Buddhism 259 259 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 34 Need to start a religion with a predefined self-destruct
- 33 Why do spacecraft enter the atmosphere violently instead of a smooth spiral?
- 26 Why are optimal launch TWRs so different in KSP than on earth?
- 24 Bounce off the atmosphere at reentry?
- 23 Could permanent self-sustaining biodomes be built on Mars?
- 21 What is the difference between raise StopIteration and a return statement in generators?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 27 '18