Regarding "What other fish would be a good addition to my tank?".
The information included in the question is very specific (the tank volume, current residents, environment, etc.), but I think the title of the question is too generic. Based on the topic, we are likely to see many questions titled similarly, but with different specifications / scenarios.
We have similar, properly differentiated (IMHO) titled questions:
- Can I put any other fish in with a male betta?
- Choosing a second fish for a lone goldfish
- Which freshwater schooling fish tolerate non-fish best?
- Which shrimp will co-exist with my loaches and schooling fish?
- Should the title of the question be altered / differentiated?
- If so, how?
- Should we establish some broad guidelines?
I am not knowledgeable enough about aquariums to answer this question; I am simply identifying what I perceive as a definite potential issue going forward.