Parenting has flyers for promotion. I'm not saying we need to use the same media resource they did (Jin) as he might be backed up, but we can help by
- Nominating / Selecting 5-6 good, solid (to-the-point) answered questions.
- Deciding on some imagery to use.
- Determining where to place them.
Per Ashley Nunn's Answer, these flyers would be put on bulletin boards at pet shops, including stores which are likely specific to fish and reptiles, therefore the questions should run the gamut. I'd recommend suggesting at least one dog, cat, reptile, and fish question.
I've more than a moderate amount of graphic design, so I'd be willing to throw something together based on the question asked. I'm not a QR-Code aficionado, but I'm fairly certain you just throw a short URL into a generator to crank one out, so I'm 100% unconcerned with that aspect of the flyer.
Let's hear some suggestions!
Viable answers (oh forbid, SE list answers!) can include:
- A list of potential questions to use
- A list of places where we can put up the flyers
- Submitted designs or imagery based on questions you like