The Tagline is pretty simple I think.
- "You have a question about your pet, we have someone who can answer it, let's make things happen"
- "Better than your vet (because it's free*)"
*ISP Rates not included.
If we want a Motto, I think it should be "We like turtles". But for people who don't like turtles (no one), and since Animal Planet took the good one, we could use:
- "Where the domesticated things are"
- "Pet Owner Co. Where the Pet Owners Go"
- "Happy Pets = Happy Owners"
- "The best friend of your best friend"
- "Education you won't find in a school"
In all seriousness, Ashley has it right. We are the place you go to if you need to find an answer quickly, and need to know how that answer stands with an entire community of pet owners. Our voting system allows for our answers to be peer-reviewed. Showing you how many people agree with that answer as the correct one.
And that we do this out of the goodness of our hearts, not because Santa is watching, or a company is paying us (hopefully). If we recommend a product to you, it's because we used it, and we found it to work. And again, if I say something works, you can see how many people agree with me that it works.