Recently the tag was created. If we want to continue using it, it should be generalized. I'm not sure what the proper term would be, or if it would be covered in .

2 Answers 2


should be synonymized with (so that it will cover all animals)

  • This makes major sense to me... :)
    – Joanne C
    Jun 15, 2014 at 12:38
  • Is "doggery" a "thing"?
    – JoshDM
    Jun 18, 2014 at 20:34
  • I can't speak for other parts of the world, but in Britain we'd talk about "kennels", which brings about its own ambiguity in the context of this question.
    – ClickRick
    Jun 21, 2014 at 2:53
  • @ClickRick - "kennels" is used in the U.S. too, It's usually a more-specific boarding, so I'd synonymize it with "boarding" as well, if it was to be used.
    – JoshDM
    Jun 26, 2014 at 15:56

should be synonymized with . We don't need a specific tag to cover boarding facilities.

  • It should not go to vacation, because boarding is sometimes a one day/daily occurrence. Jun 15, 2014 at 9:20
  • 1
    May also be done for non-vacation reasons. For example, when I bought my house, the former owners boarded their pets at the kennel down the road for a weekend in order to finish the packing and moving out.
    – Joanne C
    Jun 15, 2014 at 12:37
  • And sometimes your pets come along on vacation.
    – Cucamonga
    Jun 19, 2014 at 5:18

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .